WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, November 25, 2010
"you're a blogger, not a logger"
Went to Purity Ice Cream Wednesday: Sundaes for lunch. Good lord that is tasty.
I read something snarky last week about young urban hipsters sporting the "neo-logger look" and I tell the wife
"I havn't shaved in a couple of days, whee! Its the neo-logger look!" and she is NOT impressed and tells me
"you're a BLOGGER not a logger". I read in People magazine that 85 percent of British women like HAIRY MEN. I guess I am very big in Britain right now....
This being, of course, a vegetarian household, the only Thanksgiving turkey is going to the cats.
I delight in being a non-traditionalist bohemian anarchist, and the only thing I like to do on holidays is keep sh!t QUIET. I like quietude.
So, we were gonna make pizza for Thanksgiving, but then I am thinking maybe burritos and pineapple, and later maybe spaghetti-pizza pie. I might be convinced to make an apple pie, but definately I am making triple chocolate cookies, and the wife is thawing out last summer's berries and making 2 batches of jam.
Me and the visiting SIL went to Taughannock State Park and Falls Wedsnesday. It was cold but utterly beautiful and spectacular, what a treat, just a few miles down the road....
we all like GAMBLING so we break out the piggy and the cards and the pennies...and Spike is like "ME TOO!"
(teapot by Gary Rith)
New stuff at my online etsy shoppe: you gotta get you some!
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)