Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Post of the week?
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Gotta dig these glazes--new glazes from the Cornell studios, and I am gonna sneak around and try to get a copy of those recipes so I can use them in the home studio too. These 2 teapots were demos I had made for my class, then tested the glazes: superb!
The Smitten Image made me a Post of the Week, how about that? Makes me feel like I have to TOP yesterday morning's winning post, except my mind is mush at the moment.
Yesterday Penny and I got bored of our usual walks and took a late afternoon hike at Cornell Plantations. Nice days, but November is a bit grey looking isn't it?
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)