Saturday, November 27, 2010
"Back off man, I'm a scientist"
YES, we were watching Ghostbusters last night.
ANYWAY, twas a very very good Thanksgiving, and here is the final story.
SO, being a vegan household and although tofurkey dinner is tasty is also very salty, we decided to make a meatless Farmer's Wife's pizza-spaghetti casserole. That is soy pepperoni on there, fake cheese too, wicked tasty! One of my relatives always calls on Thanksgiving to ask what we are eating and I do my best to shock her traditionalist self. Its a win-win situation: shock the relatives, tasty Thanksgiving dinner.
So, in addition to carving the pineapple and making jam, as you saw in the post below, we also made a pumpkin pie, triple chocolate cookies, wee little apple pies and washed it all down with cheapo jug champaigne... :)
- ► 2016 (299)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)