WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, November 4, 2010
pitchers of puppy dogs
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Christi was saying the other day that someone who was otherwise a dingaling told her this great piece of advice:
"if you don't know what to do, then do nothing" and I was thinking that maybe it is also true that
"if you don't know what to say, then say nothing"
Except this, aren't Penny and Buster a cute couple?
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)