Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, November 4, 2010

pitchers of puppy dogs


(pottery by Gary Rith)
Christi was saying the other day that someone who was otherwise a dingaling told her this great piece of advice:
"if you don't know what to do, then do nothing" and I was thinking that maybe it is also true that
"if you don't know what to say, then say nothing"
:)
Except this, aren't Penny and Buster a cute couple?

14 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

ADORABLE! And, those pots are BEAUTIFUL!! I totally LOVE that green!!! Happy Thursday!

Karen Jensen said...

Penny and Buster are a VERY cute couple. And the pitchers are lovely.

Busy Bee Suz said...

They are the cutest.

Unknown said...

Beautimus green and ??? (on the bottom half?)...

p.s. Your dogs are super cute. :)

Glennis said...

Those eyes.

Cheryl said...

They are super adorable dogs! And the pitchers are great...love the color.

CiCi said...

Really nice pitchers.

Knight said...

They are so sweet on each other. How adorable.

Unknown said...

Love your pitchers...really lovely. Oh those pupper dogs! I would smooch that Buster's face continually if he looked at me like that. OMG and that darling Penny Pup, I would pet her till she was bald...lol lol lol :) OH what darling souls. God sure chose the right owner to take care of those darling souls. :)

Unknown said...

I love those puppies, the pitchers are pretty nice too ;o)

Lori Buff said...

The pitchers and the pups are both beautiful

Emily SIL said...

Ben Franklin said something similar: it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Simple, but effective.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I can't decide which I like better, the picture of the pitchers or the picture of the pups!

Reverend Awesome said...

They arevsnuggling! Awwwww

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.