WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, November 8, 2010
starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monkey, part two in an ongoing series
(Georges Le Soq and Charlie Sheen)
Thursday afternoon, a limo pulls up out front, my rotton sock monkey Georges grabs a six pack out of the fridge and runs out and disappears into the waiting limo. I see what looks like 3 super models in the back seat with him, and, can it be? Charlie Sheen???? 3am today I hear the back door open, and there is the sound of French accented singing Paul McCartney and Wings in the kitchen, punctuated with hiccups.
"Some people vant to fill the world *hic* with zilly *hic* love songs...what's wrong with that *hic* I'd like to know...." and he trips over the cat and falls asleep on the floor.
I get up later and ask the heap on the floor a few questions:
Q-busy weekend, eh Georges?
Q-here, lemme turn the LIGHTS on!
Q--was that who I thought it was, in the limo???
A- ees Charlie and some lady friends, was good weekend, except, how you say, Charlie ees framed by polices
A--well, maybe Charlie, he no hold his liquor well
Q--they didn't catch you??
A--no, I small, I sleeping behind dumpster, awake, see it all, ees embarassing for Charlie, for Me? More chicks. I no have to share anymore :)
And with that, he falls asleep again, still on the floor by the fridge...
(thanks Kasey for the photo :)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)