Friday, November 19, 2010
BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
I am off to the store yesterday and feel something oversize in my pocket.
NOT gloves. I am looking in there, and see a beret. I sigh. There is no use complaining. When my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq wants to go somewhere, he GOES.
I pull him out. Georges is like
"how you find me? Ees, how you say, COVERT OPS. I sneak out to the store with you" and I am like
"oh, BIG surprise Georges" and as we near the produce he is out on top of the bananas wriggling and writhing and...I bought apples. Ick, I wasn't gonna buy bananas after he had his way with them.
Speaking of wild animals, I wanted to make a zebra bowl, and dang it looks good. I am cooking up zebra mugs today, they shall look good too.
Zebra = my favorite :)
- ► 2016 (182)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)