WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Monday, November 29, 2010
Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or....
There is this pair of filthy toe socks over in the playground, hanging around in the mud. My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq brings them home, a trampy, dirty sock girl. He offers her the use of our washer and, frankly, that trampy and dirty pair of socks is STILL trampy and dirty, but I see him messing around with her
"oh my wee little apricot, you have zee, how you say, TOESIES and you have zee, how you say, lime colored stripes, I find your stink intoxicating..."
but you can imagine how that sh!t went, I mean, you can take the toesie socks out of the mud, but can you EVER get the mud out of the toesie socks? Last I saw, she was out in a dumpster diving for God knows what...
But then, in the mail? Georges is like
"mon ami, Kasey, she send me something wonderful" and I am like
"????" and he opens this box and shows me the new wine sock monkey cooler she sent him and he is like, off to the fridge rooting around for some chardonnay to stuff into the sock and I am like, explaining to Winnie the bear
"well Winnie, don't feel too bad, we warned you about Georges, and at least this chick is CLEAN and fresh smelling..."
Dig this wine cooler, and loads of other groovy pots at my etsy gallery.
- ► 2014 (258)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)