Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camera




I was, how do you put this? Lurking around in my own bathroom which was satisfyingly steamy, and, if you are a guy married to a s3xpot, you know, you want to get a peek at...do I have to spell this out? I do not.
So, as I say, after my own morning's shower and tooth brushing and such, I REturned, to see what I could see, in case, you know, anybody else was having a shower*, and the glasses happened to be on my face, which I thought was hilarious, and they totally fog up, and so I had to get the camera and get pictures of my steamed up self...well anyway.
*NO I did not turn the camera that way you filthy preverts and as you can see I was even wearing my favorite sweater!

7 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Maybe only YOU go to the bathroom with your camera ;-). Of course I read the article after reading the title so what does that say about me?

Jay said...

This is a pretty cool idea. I think we should just wander into random people's homes and take pics in their steamed up bathrooms. ;-)

Michèle Hastings said...

sorta spooky looking...

Unknown said...

LOL LOL Reminds me of that corny movie from Stephan King the "Mist"...lol :)

Reverend Awesome said...

Like a scary movie!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Gary! The only bathroom picture I've ever posted is this one:

http://kcinnova.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/ever-have-one-of-those-moments/

Kimberly said...

The sophisticated blogger goes into the bathroom.....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.