Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Monday, November 29, 2010
kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
I SWEAR I am not making this up: dreamt that the wife and I were hiding in some desert shack and she is like
"I'm gonna get those suckers!" and she is up and at the window, pistols blazing BLAM and you hear villianous cries of pain out there and then she is like
"down the stairs NOW!" and we escape into this spiral staircase in the floor which goes down hundreds of dusty feet into the ground and we open a door and its....the presidential apartment! There is a giant sized teddy bear, like 12 feet tall, made out of bubble wrap. The first family is out of town, but Michelle has left a note for us that one of the girls made this jumbo bear out of bubble wrap, and that is the fulfillment of our quest....
My wife: BAMF :)
Back here on earth, we had to set up our pottery sale at the Willard Stragiht Art Gallery at Cornell University yesterday (11-6 M-Th, 11-4 Friday! See ME there Tues 11-1 or Friday 1-4) and the wife, who is definately BAMF in real life, not just my dreams, comes along to help and it all goes so smoothly and we see dozens of my pals and then I am like
"Green curry at Asian Noodle House?" and we are like, STUFFED in no time. Yes, so much food, 2 people can hardly eat one appetizer and one dish.... :)
(for sale now with other groovy pots at my etsy gallery!)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)