Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, November 29, 2010

kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!


I SWEAR I am not making this up: dreamt that the wife and I were hiding in some desert shack and she is like
"I'm gonna get those suckers!" and she is up and at the window, pistols blazing BLAM and you hear villianous cries of pain out there and then she is like
"down the stairs NOW!" and we escape into this spiral staircase in the floor which goes down hundreds of dusty feet into the ground and we open a door and its....the presidential apartment! There is a giant sized teddy bear, like 12 feet tall, made out of bubble wrap. The first family is out of town, but Michelle has left a note for us that one of the girls made this jumbo bear out of bubble wrap, and that is the fulfillment of our quest....

My wife: BAMF :)

Back here on earth, we had to set up our pottery sale at the Willard Stragiht Art Gallery at Cornell University yesterday (11-6 M-Th, 11-4 Friday! See ME there Tues 11-1 or Friday 1-4) and the wife, who is definately BAMF in real life, not just my dreams, comes along to help and it all goes so smoothly and we see dozens of my pals and then I am like
"Green curry at Asian Noodle House?" and we are like, STUFFED in no time. Yes, so much food, 2 people can hardly eat one appetizer and one dish.... :)






(for sale now with other groovy pots at my etsy gallery!)

11 comments:

klineola said...

Awesome dream! keep kicking some cyber A$$!

A said...

Great curry & pottery:
it's a killer combination!

Unknown said...

Good luck at your show, Gary! :)

Michèle Hastings said...

now i am craving curry at 9:30 am...
wishing you awesome sales in cyberspace and at the show!!

Jay said...

I like hot chicks with guns. ;-)

cindy shake said...

Good luck with the sale -the set up looks wonderful. I think the Green Curry is responsible for the dream...

Unknown said...

Good job setting up...hope you sell everything! Yeah Gary and Maude! :)

Susan as Herself said...

Mmmmmmmmm curry...

And that venue for the sale looks lovely.

soubriquet said...

You have no need to go to the movies, just drowse a while and the movies happen in your head!

Anonymous said...

If dreams are any indication, you are going to do awesome in your sales!

That curry dinner looks darn good. I'm hungry!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your dreams are straight out of crazy town. :)
Best of luck on your sale Gary!!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.