Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, November 11, 2010

BIZARRE love triangle....

So, as I said, Winnie is in the gutter last saturday, a soggy and stinky bear, and we rescue her, bring her home. She gets the SPIN CYCLE and the HEAVY DUTY WASH and she is cleaner...and does not smell as bad....
My rotton sock monkey Georges Le Soq, who has kinky, continental tastes, as you might expect from a Frenchman is all over her...


Georges is like:
"you wear dis, you be beautiful sock monkey" and she is like, skeptical, thinking it makes her look like an idiot
"OH I don't know, Monsieur Le Soq, I really don't..."

Spike cat comes along, sniffs her over. He is like
"she smells a little like the gutter, you know?"

Emily cat is a sweetie, and she and Winnie share secrets and a nap. I think its a good thing the cats try to steer Winnie away from that Naughty Georges...


Later still, I see Winnie has met Rumpole. I found Rumpole in a snow bank in 1996. I found Winnie in a gutter in 2010. I think they have a lot in common. He really likes her, she seems happy for the first time....Georges is back in his closet, sulking....



11 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

a match!
Better watch that George.... he is the stinker in the family!

Unknown said...

Georges is bad news, Winnie. Steer clear!

CiCi said...

Winnie and Rumple look like a May-December romance. Winnie needs a backup plan, maybe Georges isn't so bad after all.

jim said...

amigo... it's a damn soap opera over at your house. i dig that matte blue glaze in the previous post

Knight said...

Hilarious. Georges is still my favorite just for the sake of drama.

Capital M said...

TechnoBabe, no, no, no! Georges is so bad! This is only what the camera catches. Otherwise the house would be perfectly safe if Winnie were on her own.

Susan as Herself said...

Spike's face says it ALL in that picture. And Emily is so cute sleeping I just wanna squeeze her!

Emily SIL said...

Remember the line in "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" from the Island of Misfit Toys? The king asks Rudolph to help them find homes for the toys, saying "No toy is truly happy unless it is loved by a child". But I think the love of a cat and a fellow-stuffed toy count, too.

Reverend Awesome said...

Winnie goes for the bad boys.

Unknown said...

LOL Love Spike's face...lol He is not amused! Great photos of your walkies with the penster pup. Georges with Winnie was so cute also.

Anonymous said...

Emily Kitten knows how to make a bear feel at home.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.