Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Cornell sale this week!
(flying pig angels mug, on sale now at my etsy shop, with other stuff too!)
SO, you know, I am a bit reclusive, but I do teach pottery classes at the Cornell University pot shop. Sounds fancy, but the classes are non-credit, just for fun. ANYWAY, if you live around Ithaca, come on over to our pottery sale! Williard Straight Hall Art Gallery, Monday-Friday, 11-6!!!!!!!! I have, for example, these fine mugs in the sale, and a zillion other groovy items, plus my friends have theirs on sale. I will be there myself 11-1 Tuesday and 1-4 Friday, but shop for my stuff anytime all week.
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq: Two timing it with DIRTY GIRL? Or...
- kicking A$$ on cyber Monday!
- Cornell sale this week!
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
- glorious Thanksgiving recap, part one
- black FRIDAY
- "you're a blogger, not a logger"
- 2 of the most gorgeous vases you have ever seen in...
- le zebras!
- OUR ghost
- rough love.....
- supermodel, c'est MOI
- Hermione and ME
- BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq
- the occaisional post about pottery....
- when bloggers are busy are their posts boring?
- only a blogger goes into the bathroom with a camer...
- my tombstone
- interview with a sock monkey part 3: partying wit...
- follow your bliss....
- BIZARRE love triangle....
- Post of the week?
- love and death....
- Sad Keanoo, Georges Le Soq and me....
- starring Charlie Sheen: interview with a sock monk...
- le cows :)
- rock and roll hootchie coo....
- interview with a sock monkey.....part one in an on...
- pitchers of puppy dogs
- misdirection 2010
- elephants on parade...
- Halloween with a psycho sock monkey.....
- ▼ November (35)