Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 13, 2015
last day of the show! 30 percent off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People of a certain age (my age, actually) tell you sometimes at fairs "lovely work, but I don't need anything, I am trying to REDUCE my stuff".
I understand that, but obviously I need a lot of people who buy my stuff anyway, as gifts for others, right?
I don't need anything either, really, but I DID need this elephant tee handprinted by Susan Rollings and she DID need that fine elephant mug. We are across from each other at this show which she helped organize and I was staring with great attention at the little toddler tee with elephants on it and THANK GOODNESS there was one in my size :)
Final day and I am having a 30 percent off sale today: all the pots you see here, 30 percent off today, c'mon down! Space at Greenstar, Ithaca, NY 10-6 :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- the end of 2015 means only about ten months until…..
- you're probably wondering….
- neighbors eating neighbors….
- athletic little #$%ker…..
- if you have orange, why not make carrots...?
- back to normal...
- opening the kiln on Christmas day...
- it was 23 years ago today....
- a green Christmas is a guilty pleasure...
- homemade gluten-free tortillas and beagles
- LETHAL carrots and the underground economy....
- the first almost snowfall....
- the extraordinary thing about Penny....
- gluten-free banana cinnamon scones!
- none of mine....
- SO MANY beasties....
- Penny's day...
- so THAT is over and done with....
- last day of the show! 30 percent off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- hohohohoho and then some....
- oh man, getting to the busiest of the busiest, sor...
- the studio potter VS ANYTHING that is not handmade...
- beagles and tigers and elephants and piggies OH MY
- how to commit a felony, or the craziest dogsitting...
- the day of rest before the final push....
- the day after....
- doodling them.....
- oooooooooooh purple and green, oooooooh!
- purple and green and glaucoma again...
- the artist with glaucoma
- desperately seeking celadon....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
What a great trade!
Toes crossed for empty boxes at day's end!
I LOVE that shirt. And you already know I am a great admirer of your elephant (and all other) pots. What a great trade. (Off to find elephant shirts...I'll be back if I can't track down your friend.)
Post a Comment