Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, December 18, 2015
gluten-free banana cinnamon scones!
Treat every day like it is your last chance to make something beautiful. Scones count!
I have made scones for maybe 25 years, and wanted to find a simple gluten-free recipe made with bananas. Because my DEATH ROW last meal on EARTH would be banana bread with peanut butter.
GOOD golly, with a click or 2 look at the recipe I found (click here), it is BEASTLY simple and I may never make another type of scone again...I added cinnamon and raisins and topped them with cinnamon sugar, and just look how big and yummy they came out.
Have a superb day :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- the end of 2015 means only about ten months until…..
- you're probably wondering….
- neighbors eating neighbors….
- athletic little #$%ker…..
- if you have orange, why not make carrots...?
- back to normal...
- opening the kiln on Christmas day...
- it was 23 years ago today....
- a green Christmas is a guilty pleasure...
- homemade gluten-free tortillas and beagles
- LETHAL carrots and the underground economy....
- the first almost snowfall....
- the extraordinary thing about Penny....
- gluten-free banana cinnamon scones!
- none of mine....
- SO MANY beasties....
- Penny's day...
- so THAT is over and done with....
- last day of the show! 30 percent off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- hohohohoho and then some....
- oh man, getting to the busiest of the busiest, sor...
- the studio potter VS ANYTHING that is not handmade...
- beagles and tigers and elephants and piggies OH MY
- how to commit a felony, or the craziest dogsitting...
- the day of rest before the final push....
- the day after....
- doodling them.....
- oooooooooooh purple and green, oooooooh!
- purple and green and glaucoma again...
- the artist with glaucoma
- desperately seeking celadon....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
YES>..mouth wateringly beautiful. I imagine how good they smell, then taking the first bite. Mmm!
those look fabulous!
If I ever made my way out to your neck of the woods, I'd hope you'd bake for me. Your goodies always look so yummy!
Thanks for fixing the link, Gary. Those look delicious! Sharing with my GF friend here.
Post a Comment