Friday was a little on the cool and wet side....today is s'posed to be a little EXTRA hot...but Saturday? Oh my. How do you beat a July day in the 70s??? You soak it up, because in January things looka little different...
I was glazing and finishing pots, but had a cat job midday. We finished and had brought the bikes along for adventure....
I wish my photo matched how pretty this valley is, looking over at Ellis Hollow....
Sure, it was the busy day, but I got a last minute call to babysit Yogi...it is like "sure, he is so easy to care for, especially on the nice day..."
The wife tells me NOT to take her picture and do NOT post them... she'll never know...
Penny's friend Soupie lives by Yogi, wish I had a picture of all 3 of them playing ANYWAY happy Sunday!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Summer days, nothing like 'em!
Oh so plain everyday cute!
gorgeous weather in NC too, 80ish degrees, low humidity. PERFECT! The downside is that things aren't looking as green as up your way. We really need rain.
Ahem, I know now!
I am also enjoying this unusual July weather...low humidity, breezes, cool nights, warm days. Mmmm. Loved seeing all your pics, including the anonymous woman in your life!
Post a Comment