Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, July 19, 2014
I am babysitting Scoop the cat this week. She is KILLER with bottle caps.
She has been voted "Most likely pet to be kidnapped by their babysitter she is SO loveable".
Have an awesome Saturday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
What a cute Torty, and fast! You had to be fast to keep up with that furry blur.
What a cutie cat. :-)
Um, should you keep mentioning the kidnapping part if you want to keep getting hired? Love the photos. I'm glad she has such a good time with you.
So cute! She looks like a cat we had many years ago.
Scoop! too cute! I'm currently staying with a dog that I would very happily kidnap. His owners joke (I think) about checking my luggage before I leave. :)
Scoop reminds me of my mom's cat, Fiji -- the one we tried to adopt but ended up merely as fostering until my cousin could take her home. Torties are so pretty!
Post a Comment