Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, July 4, 2014
it was quite muggy.....
(new mugs by Gary Rith)
Hahaha! It was! Nice thing about 3 days of humid 90ish weather is that when the cool rains pass through and you are like "Ahhhh..." which people in the south probably don't get until November....
I have a week until my biggest fair of the year. I am making many mugs and all the rest... people ask what I am doing today, a holiday weekend, and it is, like any other, a fun work day :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:17 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Muggy you may be, but these are GREAT mugs. The little critters are wonderful. (And thanks to hurricane we're having delightfully cool weather, thank you very much!)
Happy fourth and a day of fun-work. I think your sense of fun 'shows up' in your mugs and other wonderful pieces.
Muggy, mugging mugs. A potter's work is never done!
Rain....HEAVY....at times. Happy (working) 4th of July!
Nice to have your morning pick-me-up in a mug with a little friend on the handle.
When mugs are that beautiful, muggy is good, right? Looking forward to fair photos and news tidbits.
Post a Comment