Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, July 20, 2014
We have a small river/large creek behind our house: Fall Creek! Bike or walk down a ways to the prettiest natural area, hiking, park: Campbell Meadow. We were alarmed in April after a difficult and stormy cold winter: Campbell Meadow destroyed by snow and ice! But Mother Nature and the town made sure the place recovered... the flooded creek had thrown car sized blocks of ice on TOP of the picnic tables then...and now.... have a great Sunday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:16 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I'm reading you post by post since I'm not able to get here daily. About those fair people. Yes, yes, yes. I'm really having a hard time anyway so really I don't need them to, tell me how they want to do this, have a cousin, sister, brother who is taking it up.We are their entertainment. Just punch me, it would be kinder.
It's not the easy life that people think it is. Yes, we like what we do, but it us hard work.
You all look so "summery" and happy!
What a difference a few months makes!
LOVELY! Good grief, the missus is adorable! (You too!)
Tom and I just got back from a long walk, but I think we are sweaty, hot messes. Not nearly as adorable as the two of you. :-)
I remember those first pictures. It looks great now.
I'm so happy the park survived the winter!
Post a Comment