Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, February 28, 2014
the bowl thing
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
So, YES, I have been making more bowls and stacking them up...ten different colors!
Feels so dang addictive, making bowls, loving bowls...maybe it is just a potter/baker thing...
Also, this is a very big bowl with the vase...I wanted a FAT bowl with a FAT lip and base and mmmm...will make more...
have an awesome weekend all!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:10 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people????
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Potters do love bowls and all the foods you can serve and eat in them like soup and ice cream...
Have a great weekend too.
No no, a chair is no longer enough for your bowlies...my goodness gracious sakes alive!
NEVER too many bowls!!!!!!
Post a Comment