Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
"life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherries, chair of bowlies..."
(bowls by Gary Rith)
Sure I showed some of these last week, but the pile keeps on growing! I keep making bowls to add...
I still crack up at "life is just a chair of bowlies" by Mary Engelbreit.
But it occurs to me: how would YOU finish the line?
Maybe I would say "Life is just a basket of beagle puppies! Soft and squeezable, loveable, cuddly and fun, but watch out for the little bites and the big puddles"
Go to comments and fill it in, just think quick: "life is just a....." or say anything else you wish :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people????
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
just a crack of nutties...
shoe of pairs...
sardine of cannies
I quit, getting a bit upside down inside out. Love the basket of beagle puppies though!
Life is just a pile of puppies.
Life is just a bowl of.......chowder of clams!
at our house, life is usually a box of cats. Or to be more specific, 3 boxes and 3 cats. Great living room decor!
Life is a bear full of chowlies? Only if I can get this past spellcheck.
Post a Comment