Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, February 7, 2014
NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
So the call comes and I stop in to pick up the new specs! Most wonderful. THAT is when you realize how flat and blurry the world has been for awhile: things look 3D! You can see the cat's fur, every hair! I don't have to leave home to be a hipster, hmmm?
In other news, PUT A BIRD ON IT, right?
(new mug by Gary Rith)
Oh yeah, still winter......
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people????
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
You and Penny are the hipster duo!
I can watch that episode of Portlandia over and over.
Bummer the video isn't available here in Tundratown...a land far far away...I know sarcasm isn't flattering to the user. Love the picture of you and Penny with the hip specs. Hip becomes hipper! No sarcasm, just the facts!
You will make the hispters jealous; love the specs.
Hello? Put a bird on anything and it's great!
Post a Comment