AFTER YOU READ THIS GO TO COMMENTS AND SHARE YOUR FACT AND DREAM!
Rather awesome wall sculpture I made down below, hmm?
I wrote a limerick just now to go with it:
Just as you shell the pistachio or walnut,
Godzilla treats cars like we do a peanut!
Grab a car,
Open it like a jar!
Juicy people inside to fill his gut....
My fact today, as with much of the northern USA, is HANDS down that was the nicest and most mild January EVER. Yesterday was incredible, sunny and nearly 60 degrees. Most of the month was sooooo warm it made me happy....December was too....they say we will pay for it, but last year was VERY wintry, so I think maybe we earned this Here is another fact: I hate that movie GROUNDHOG DAY. That irritating actress Andie something reminds me of...never mind.
I'll tell you what I am dreaming of: in addition to another mild month, as a NEW YORKER I am dreaming of another Giants super bowl, oh yes I am......
(wall sculpture by Gary Rith)
Check out this rather extraordinary video from the Creeping Cruds, a punk bands like a rougher version of the Ramones, awesome visuals too, and so appropriate today...
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Garyzilla strikes again! And one fact and one dream, chapter 4, we need you!!!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- one fact and one dream, chapter, um, 4, 5 or 6: w...
- killer guac indeed....
- a mermaid's dream: the ultimate aquarium castle!
- my most absolute favorite book EVER
- we are very big in Japan.....
- wherever you look? CATS!
- why YES, i dress to match my pets....
- Godzilla takes on this teapot after Tokyo.....
- shark attack, oh noooooooo....!
- Godzilla comes OVER and the cats take OVER.....
- that's me, doing the Zoolander pout and making the...
- Michelle was like "I got all this HAIR IN YOUR EAR...
- Saturday too blingin' early but here I am ....
- pasta fool? pasta fazooly??????? pasta fagioli?
- time to be thinking: BUNNIES and Easter.....
- no Heffalumps today....
- is your idea of a romantic dinner bean burritos????
- Buster Boo 1999-2012
- one dream and one fact, LITERALLY! we need YOU tod...
- walking in that winter wonderland, or hey, anybody...
- monster Sunday....
- cats cats cats cats and more cat mugs!
- the s3xiest thing you have seen in your life is: ...
- heads or....???
- guac and ROLL...
- Benji is like George Clooney, except a lot more ha...
- a rare look behind the curtain that is me
- a final reflection on recent events....
- while you are watching the super bowl, some of us ...
- going that one step further...with the cats.....
- The most moist mole a$$e$ muffins EVER
- cat mugs, version 7.0, 8.0 or something like that....
- of GODZILLA dragons and GINORMOUS cats....
- holy cats, 20 years ago TODAY!
- Garyzilla strikes again! And one fact and one drea...
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Fact: Guys will dream about other men 70% of the time while women will dream about men and women equally. Also, guys will deny that fact 100% of the time :)
Dream: To get an awesome summer job or internship or something like that. Something that doesn't involve sandwiches or upholstery fabric.
There once was a guy named Gary
Who sculpts dinosaurs that are scary.
they crush little people in the head
while he eats soda bread,
All in all, it's very merry!
Gary's psychiatric sessions are taped and edited for a reality TV show.
hey, nuttiness can pay off big, eh Joe? I should mention, Joe is not only a potter but an MD also...so...well.........
Be very careful when choosing your doctor!
I should also say, VERY nice off the cuff limerick there, joe! And Corinne, wish i could hire you for the summer!
FACT: We had a new toilet installed yesterday and can't stop admiring it.
DREAM: Last night I dreamed about Angry Birds (I have been playing waaaay too much, that's another fact). In the dream, birds were not smashing and blowing up pigs... they were smashing POTTERY!
Fact: Patriots WILL win on sunday.
Dream: early spring
Keep those Garyzillaz coming!
Fact- you can not get a vacuum cleaner through customs.
Dream- we all make the world a better place and we all eat out of handmade bowls... I get two since I am older than you !!
Juicy People? What if you get a rotten one?
Fact: It's so nice outside I could go out and tan!
Dream: I was with Gary Busey and my third grade teacher on the back of a bus and for some reason my teeth kept falling out.
It has been beautiful! I've been running outside lately. Great sculpture. :)
Post a Comment