Everybody's favorite gossip time! Gary's one fact and one dream, please go to comments and tell us the first thing that you think of!
For me, one fact is I am about to make a shark mug..with the shark chewing on the rim and a Godzilla mug too...both new ideas, hope they look good, another FACT is the delightful DELIGHTFUL pair of boots that just came in the mail, feeding my, um, wee boot fetish (but these are for ME this time) andwell, a third fact is that the weather is a bit February-ish out there today...and it has been April-ish all month. What do you expect from the ass-end of February? Mmm hmm, that is what I said....
ONE DREAM? Well, Jemaine of Flight of the Conchords is dreaming of, since its Wednesday, ....business time.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
one fact and one dream, chapter, um, 4, 5 or 6: we need YOU to check in!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- one fact and one dream, chapter, um, 4, 5 or 6: w...
- killer guac indeed....
- a mermaid's dream: the ultimate aquarium castle!
- my most absolute favorite book EVER
- we are very big in Japan.....
- wherever you look? CATS!
- why YES, i dress to match my pets....
- Godzilla takes on this teapot after Tokyo.....
- shark attack, oh noooooooo....!
- Godzilla comes OVER and the cats take OVER.....
- that's me, doing the Zoolander pout and making the...
- Michelle was like "I got all this HAIR IN YOUR EAR...
- Saturday too blingin' early but here I am ....
- pasta fool? pasta fazooly??????? pasta fagioli?
- time to be thinking: BUNNIES and Easter.....
- no Heffalumps today....
- is your idea of a romantic dinner bean burritos????
- Buster Boo 1999-2012
- one dream and one fact, LITERALLY! we need YOU tod...
- walking in that winter wonderland, or hey, anybody...
- monster Sunday....
- cats cats cats cats and more cat mugs!
- the s3xiest thing you have seen in your life is: ...
- heads or....???
- guac and ROLL...
- Benji is like George Clooney, except a lot more ha...
- a rare look behind the curtain that is me
- a final reflection on recent events....
- while you are watching the super bowl, some of us ...
- going that one step further...with the cats.....
- The most moist mole a$$e$ muffins EVER
- cat mugs, version 7.0, 8.0 or something like that....
- of GODZILLA dragons and GINORMOUS cats....
- holy cats, 20 years ago TODAY!
- Garyzilla strikes again! And one fact and one drea...
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
FACT: This has been an insanely busy morning, what with prepping for an in-office client meeting. Whew! Not even noon and I need a nap!
DREAM: I woke up thinking it was May outside. No idea why, other than it's in the 50s here and sunny at the moment. Then I remembered that I dreamed about being in a county fair as a tour guide, and for some reason I kept telling people, "May is the most popular month for fairs, you know." Which in fact is not true. DOH!!!
Fact: It's Gioacomo Rossini's 55th birthday!
Dream: I lived in a greenhouse, studio and all.
Fact: My new Snoopy p.j.s arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to wear them.
Dream: To own a wood kiln (and maybe fire it wearing Snoopy p.j.s)
jealous...SNOOPY PJs! Although, I um, ordered meself an awesome Snoopy tee yesterday ooooooh boy :)
Fact: SuperDad & I went for a 3-mile hike in the snow along the river this morning. It was beautiful but now my feet are killing me!
Dream: to be pain free!
Fact: I need some time off.
Dream: That I had some time off.
Fact: I have an awesome friend who is a potter who made me cute cat stuff!
Dream: that I could have an instant travel device like sci-fi movies so I could sleep late and not go to the airport at 6 AM tomorrow.
Fact: I'm so far behind that I am just now catching up on this blog [which I usually read first thing in the morning. (Beats comic strips)]
Fact: Gary's starfish is crazy FUNNY!!!
Fact: That video was a scream.
Dream: That I could go down to the studio and make about a hundred bowls exactly the same size and fire them perfectly with smashing glazes like the world has never seen.
Fact: I am so sorry I took so long to comment. what a crazy day.
Real fact: When things get tough, we naturally send our tension into our tongue, jaw and neck. It's the best way to avoid showing any sort of emotion. Release those areas, you may find yourself getting emotional, and that is why.
Dream: One day, I will have a bar. That bar will be inside a theater. The bar will actually be a giant aquarium with the most beautiful fish inside. So while you enjoy a tasty beverage during intermission, you also get to enjoy the most beautiful and entertaining fish swim around at your knees.
Fact: The drenched cat jumped joyously onto my bed this morning to wake me up for breakfast, and walked all over my pillow with her soaked little paws.
Dream: I was making a lute, and for the tuning pegs, instead of wood, I carved them out of quahog shell.
Post a Comment