I am realizing that I have an immensely short attention span, and that I am already bored with my Monday morning blog post, and I knew this one was lined up for next, so I couldn't help but post it NOW (as Denis told me once "you are the least patient person I have ever met" and the wife reminds me of that...daily... :)
Anyway, I told you last week I had ordered a slick electric drip coffee pot that never came, so I decided to make us a huge one of our very own, to replace the last drip I had made for us and which I cracked. This doggy drip coffee works FANTASTICALLY and makes about 9 good sized cups. Suz had mentioned she did not know how a pot like this works, so maybe these pics show....
you just heat up water, put coffee into a filter in the funnel top and voila!
(Gary's new coffee pot, made by Gary)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ginger cashew carrot fat cat....
- vroom vroom!
- 20 years plus.....
- teapots on teapots....
- hotter n' hell Thanksgiving :)
- some of you have been asking about my slippers...
- beagle O'rama......and then some
- the most fancy teapot you have ever seen in your life
- Tuesday's post TODAY
- because of ME the breakfast room got locked.....
- smooth sailing so far....
- oh gosh, see ya...when????
- diary of a BAD CAT and pottery in action....
- speaking of adorable beagles....
- public newdity!.....nekkid like Lady Godiva
- DOG is my co-pilot....
- serving ROYALTY?????
- Putting Penny on a pedestal...and a POT
- How to win friends and influence people, according...
- "management material": ME???????
- the birds and the bees, the bags and the kitties....
- bits and pieces.....
- making stuff, living the life.....
- Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears:...
- PARTYtime: me in my Pajamas partying with Penny a...
- NOT 6 am at all.....
- Saturday and beyond
- the kindergarten way......
- the wife will be appalled and upset when she sees....
- Baking Love....
- oh GOSH, not another yellow teapot??????
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I bet yours is MUCH nicer than any you could buy otherwise... and besides, who needs Mondays? ;)
Oh.....that is so cool!!!! Thanks for sharing Gary.
You? Not patient??? Say it isn't so!!!!!
Brilliant! Truly, I love it.
Very cool. Again making me wish I drank coffee. That is just fun.
Post a Comment