SO, like I was saying, we made chocolate cake and cashew stuffed jalapenos for Thanksgiving. Superb and delicious!!!!! (and all vegan) Anyway, I cook with jalapenos every day, but that is like, one jalapeno in a big pot of soup, you know? These suckers we wrapped in tortillas with tomato and were soooo good...but soooo hot. Took us over the edge! Next time, I gear it down one level, to banana peppers, which are about, what, 25 percent as spicy as jalapenos.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ginger cashew carrot fat cat....
- vroom vroom!
- 20 years plus.....
- teapots on teapots....
- hotter n' hell Thanksgiving :)
- some of you have been asking about my slippers...
- beagle O'rama......and then some
- the most fancy teapot you have ever seen in your life
- Tuesday's post TODAY
- because of ME the breakfast room got locked.....
- smooth sailing so far....
- oh gosh, see ya...when????
- diary of a BAD CAT and pottery in action....
- speaking of adorable beagles....
- public newdity!.....nekkid like Lady Godiva
- DOG is my co-pilot....
- serving ROYALTY?????
- Putting Penny on a pedestal...and a POT
- How to win friends and influence people, according...
- "management material": ME???????
- the birds and the bees, the bags and the kitties....
- bits and pieces.....
- making stuff, living the life.....
- Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears:...
- PARTYtime: me in my Pajamas partying with Penny a...
- NOT 6 am at all.....
- Saturday and beyond
- the kindergarten way......
- the wife will be appalled and upset when she sees....
- Baking Love....
- oh GOSH, not another yellow teapot??????
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
We had Mexican food for Thanksgiving...fajitas, margaritas, and sopapillas! :) Jalepenos are mmmm!
jalepanos look yummy!
looks like Penny is waiting for an important call :o)
jalapenos stiuffed with chocolate cake and cashews??!!
A little comma: it takes so little effort, yet means so very much.
Eats, shoots, and leaves.
we've been playing with shishito peppers and padrano peppers, which are small but less hot than jalapenos. We get them at the farmers market in LA.
I am way too whimpy for jalepeno peppers.
Is Penny awaiting a phone call??? :)
Spike playing with the pepper, and Penny waiting by the phone... you have too much fun!
Post a Comment