Anyway, down below, you will see my new PJ pants, BEARS! Goes well with my favorite polar bear tee, yes?
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, November 7, 2011
PARTYtime: me in my Pajamas partying with Penny and pals...
Kerry and Brett came over Sunday with Terry and holy cats, my dogs and cats were all over them spreading the LOVE. These are my most favorite people on Earth: We never see them as much as we would like, but I swear: there is a lot of twins seperated at birth type conversation....and we talked, as you do, after mobsters, about vampires and zombies, and naturally I dreamt vampires and zombies all night....in my dream I made the mistake of trying to scramble the brains of a vampire with a golf club, which is what you do with zombies, and I was like "whoopsie!" and used the golf club to stake the vampires heart. It worked well. In my dream, I discovered that they aren't as bad as you first think, an invasion like that, because ZOMBIES AND VAMPIRES CAN NEITHER DRIVE or ride bikes.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:35 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ginger cashew carrot fat cat....
- vroom vroom!
- 20 years plus.....
- teapots on teapots....
- hotter n' hell Thanksgiving :)
- some of you have been asking about my slippers...
- beagle O'rama......and then some
- the most fancy teapot you have ever seen in your life
- Tuesday's post TODAY
- because of ME the breakfast room got locked.....
- smooth sailing so far....
- oh gosh, see ya...when????
- diary of a BAD CAT and pottery in action....
- speaking of adorable beagles....
- public newdity!.....nekkid like Lady Godiva
- DOG is my co-pilot....
- serving ROYALTY?????
- Putting Penny on a pedestal...and a POT
- How to win friends and influence people, according...
- "management material": ME???????
- the birds and the bees, the bags and the kitties....
- bits and pieces.....
- making stuff, living the life.....
- Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears:...
- PARTYtime: me in my Pajamas partying with Penny a...
- NOT 6 am at all.....
- Saturday and beyond
- the kindergarten way......
- the wife will be appalled and upset when she sees....
- Baking Love....
- oh GOSH, not another yellow teapot??????
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I know I was only petting her lovingly, but jeepers, it looks like I have a handful of Penny's flank!
And the last photo- the close up of Penny?
Sigh. You need this as a poster-sized portrait of her.
the pj's are fab!
Not everyone feels the freedom that you do, to post pictures of themselves in their jammies on their blog.
Rock on wich-yo-bad-sef! Love it!
You crack me up. Seriously, I burnt a few calories laughing about zombies and such. I never thought about them NOT driving cars or bikes. Do you suppose they use mass transit????
Nice pjs....look warm and comfy!!!!
more on PJs later, and as far as zombies go, I think they just sort of stagger and drift, whereas vampires may swoop, but they don't drive...good to know....
Love that last picture of Penny. She's the most photogenic dog ever.
Love your animal outfit! Wanted to say that you were a few years before the crowd with George the sock monkey! They now even have a whole booklet with knitting various sock monkeys and ...of course I bought it!
Your pj's are so cool!! Love the doggie pics.
lovin' the last shot of Penny on the bed! great jammies, btw
Post a Comment