Yesterday the wife sees the first 2 photos here on the computer, of Spike with my (secret) new penguin PJs and she is like
"wait, that is my cat, that is my bed, but whose legs are in those penguin PJs, you don't have penguin PJs" and coincidentally, I was wearing them at that point and came out saying
"well, I have them NOW" and she is like
"you went back to the store after you got bear PJs and also got penguin PJs???" and I am like
"well, YES, I did....they were your favorite when we saw them!" and she is like
" :) "
You know how it is at home for passionate couples, sometimes it is a BEAR night...but maybe sometimes it is a PENGUIN night...do I have to spell it out?
Also, you see below, more shots from Kerry Brett and Terry's visit Sunday.......
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears: the postscript!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:44 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ginger cashew carrot fat cat....
- vroom vroom!
- 20 years plus.....
- teapots on teapots....
- hotter n' hell Thanksgiving :)
- some of you have been asking about my slippers...
- beagle O'rama......and then some
- the most fancy teapot you have ever seen in your life
- Tuesday's post TODAY
- because of ME the breakfast room got locked.....
- smooth sailing so far....
- oh gosh, see ya...when????
- diary of a BAD CAT and pottery in action....
- speaking of adorable beagles....
- public newdity!.....nekkid like Lady Godiva
- DOG is my co-pilot....
- serving ROYALTY?????
- Putting Penny on a pedestal...and a POT
- How to win friends and influence people, according...
- "management material": ME???????
- the birds and the bees, the bags and the kitties....
- bits and pieces.....
- making stuff, living the life.....
- Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears:...
- PARTYtime: me in my Pajamas partying with Penny a...
- NOT 6 am at all.....
- Saturday and beyond
- the kindergarten way......
- the wife will be appalled and upset when she sees....
- Baking Love....
- oh GOSH, not another yellow teapot??????
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Awww, Spike! It was lovely meeting you both, and meeting the rest of your family. Thank you so much for everything.
ENJOY your PJs! ;D
Ooooops, TERRI with an I not Y :) Delighted to see you too!
You MAY have to spell it out for me...which one means...partay....
Looks like the pets partay
It's okay - my mom's name was Terry with a "Y". It's a GREAT name! :)
Is that a flower press under the wooden cabinet?
Love the pics...Spike cat is awesome!
Really great photos Gary!
flower press or book press :)
Spike likes the penguin jammies best. :) Also, he might need a purple tutu...
Spike is a jungle cat!
Spike is saying: Rarrrrrrwwwwwww!
Who doesn't love penguins?? NOBODY!
Post a Comment