You will enjoy this short video starring me and my skinny, knobbly, hairy knees. Step one of making what I plan to be a wicked cool mug, pics of it as the days go by...
Maureen mailed me some kick ass stickers for my bike helmet so Kasey can stop bothering me about not having stickers on my helmet. I will agree that there is always room for more! Thanks Maureen!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Glad your sales were good!
Today, you taught me about ribs! I never knew.
Do you ever get, like, wheel burn on your fingers?
my fingers are quite red and worn out all winter long, yes :)
Great video! How you manage to talk about making the pot, the shows you're doing and even the weather while you throw a mug is amazing.
Bike helmet stickers....I like it! I see my guitarist friends put them all over guitar cases too. Cheers!
Great video. I was distracted by the cartoon cat on your shirt though - every move you made it looked like the cat was peering over your arms to get a better view! And smiling all the time......
I love watching your videos. You make it look so easy ;o)
Glad you had a great show!
hahahhaha! What a great video, I plan on making a throwing video also...and you can guarantee it will be wacky for sure, not classy and elegant like yours...!
I am so glad you and Penny love the stickers. Skulls, that is the ticket!
Great blog as usual, great video, and wonderful photos.
We really love you Gary, really! :)
Post a Comment