Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, July 17, 2011
3 hair doos
Georges Le Soq and I had hair appointments with Michelle and the wife Saturday. Trim for me, who knows what all for the wife, and then there was Georges.....Michelle was game, but Georges is a rude French sock monkey and wouldn't take off his beret. He was like
"NO no no! Ees sewn on!" and it is hard to argue with that.
Spike has perfect hair, every day.......
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Cats should have perfect hair, the amount of time they spend on it!!
Monkeys throw their own poo, so it's no surprise that Georges would resist a little grooming. You made me laugh this morning. I'll definitely be back. Here via Mrs. G.
Spike can't help it: he's just a handsome devil!
Spike and I both like to sleep all sprawled out.
I hope Michelle got a good tip!
Why would anyone evair mess with ze perfection that is Georges?
Georges looks marvelous already.
Post a Comment