Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Christi comes over....
One of those days when you see a boatload of friends and it makes you SO happy. But dang, where was the camera?
Christi comes over yesterday with boxes and lavendar. My rotten French sock monkey Georges Le Soq has, um, certain, um, tastes, and he was digging Christi's footwear. IT JUST SO HAPPENS that Christi is a famous painter and even a famous shoe painter, look at those shoes she did! Georges had to get a MUCH CLOSER look....aren't they beautiful? Something like that could be yours.....later we were over at Maggie and Katie's playing with their dog and table router and FORGOT the camera and we got home and Amy and Dave stopped in with their dog Zippy, and again, WHERE was the camera? You get a warm and fuzzy feeling from your friends, both in the flesh and here on the internets---have an awesome day all of you :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That Georges is such a flirt!
Deucie Watusi! C'est très chic!!! Love those shoes!
Naughty leetle mohn-kee!
Haven't seen Georges for a while!!
They are nice shoes too...I have shoe envy !!!!! (and size 9 feet, sigh)
Warm fuzzies to you, my friend.
Post a Comment