Jen Mecca and her DElightful family came up from the Carolinas Monday. One of her daughters was wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt to match mine! Jen grew up near here and is a potter down south on vacation here, and I have known her online and swapped pots many times. If I had to give these visitors a grade, it would be A plus--mellow, friendly, dog and cat lovers.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
(Spike meets new friends and obviously, above that, new pots by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
How large are the bowls? Can you set one next to something to show the size?
Jen and family! How lucky can you be?!
I'm glad you all got to meet. Jen and Joey are great folks and have really wonderful children. Neat to see you all there together.
what's a trip to ithaca without a stop in at the purple house? lucky you, it would be fun to meet jen and family
love the pig and balloons!
Pigs can fly!!!
Awww. They all look so nice and happy! That bunny bowl is adorable!
How great is that, to be able to meet up. Looks like the pets were working the crowd! They obviously know when they are in good company. LOVE the bowls...
Nothing could be finer than mellow guests from Carolina!
How wonderful....a great meetup. Penny loved the kisses.
Love all the new pottery!!!
Its so nice to meet folks in person that you have talked to over the web!If I could move the whole family back here, I would in a heart beat to give Gary some "pottery" company.( And we agreed that Paws and Clayton our cats would fit right in with Spike and his weight issues!)
Post a Comment