Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, July 16, 2011
back to school shoes....
Aren't my new vans the most absolutely awesome sneaks? Totally simple chic. Spike loves them! Best part is, I don't have to go back to school to wear them. I don't even have to be a skate punk!
Have an awesome weekend!
You probably need cool stuff like this, available now at my etsy gallery!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
My son loves Vans. Both he and Spike have good taste in shoes.
Unfortunately, my son hates cats. He used to love them, till he discovered by loving on our neighbor's cat how horribly allergic he is to cats.
Please don't tell this to Spike. I don't want to upset him.
Love the teapot!
You are so funny... no going back to school for us, but we still get new shoes! Yours are 'uber cool!
Nice shoes! And cool sox!!
dig the socks and the vans.
Cool shoes, cool socks, cool pets, and cool pottery. Yes this is a great blog. Really love your "Not going back to school shoes"! Your the bomb!
OK - this is going to really 'date' me, but...
'Going back to school' shoes used to be the most wonderful, thrilling thing to obtain in August - just before school started. We were poor. Everybody back then was poor so we didn't really know we were poor until our parents shelled out the money for our shoes.
Hey - it was the 1950's. They used real leather then. I can still smell them and feel the 'pinch' in my toes until they broke in.
Nice shoes, Gary.
Love the socks, especially :)
Isn't it fantastic not going back to school!? Love teh shoes.
Yes I definitly need this!!
Post a Comment