Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
gettin' it onto THE POTS
I showed a video yesterday of forming the bunny cup above. It is going to be awesome. It will have more color when it is done....and I quickly made five more like it!
Me and Penny drove the wife to bagel sale day then took the wife to work, stopping at Cornell Arboretum on the way home. We walked A LOT and she was so hot and tired when we got home...until time for the next walk :) I wanted to show you that it was on my mind, doggies in cars, which is why later that same day doggies in cars got onto pots....everything in my life connects :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
So I guess you drive the potter's wheels :-)
The next step! Got it.
Dogs on wheels is better than dogs on sofas.
Unless they're on the potter's wheel. Which would be dizzifying.
MMMM Bagels...great photos, love the mugs, but of course they are gorgeous...:)
Penny might be the luckiest dog ever!!!!!
I know. Penny has the greatest life! She's a star on the internet, her parents are awesome, she goes to all sorts of fun places. She's got it good.
Post a Comment