Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
days of raspberries and rabbits.....
(new pottery with bunnies by Gary Rith----video of me making a bunny cup here)
You will recall that we picked beaucoup berries Monday night...raspberries! Fresh picked raspberries have a super short shelf life---you eat them hand over fist, but they are quickly ripening too, so you bake bake bake. yesterday I made raspberry torte, and holy cats, I bet every woman (and some men???) on earth wants to marry me now, for my torte! My raspberry torte is the tastiest gals, but I am taken.
You will also recall that last winter I invented the RATINI, the raspberry martini. Me and the wife mixed some of those last night, of course, the gestalt being: iced vodka and raspberries married together in cold wedded bliss....
Finally, yours truly is on a bunny kick these days, here are some of the latest out of the kiln, bunnies aplenty!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:38 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Your bunnies are multiplying!!! Awesome!!!
Now...don't be shocked...but I'm not really a raspberry fan.
It's the seeds.
And the taste.
But...other than that...
how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?
Lordy, but I sure do love raspberries, even when the seeds stick in my teeth. That's what toothpicks were made for, eh?
Sakes alive, but those bunnies sure do keep multiplying, don't they! Soooo cute!!!
looks like spike is waiting for a taste of yummy rasberry goodness.
we have blueberries here, if i had some vodka i would make a blueberry-tini.
You need one of my berry bowls for all those berries...maybe two.
Holy Torte...that looks amazing!!!!!
Yummy! Have you tried Raspberry Ice tea? Not as good as Ratini's but still refreshing!
Bunny bowls are sooo cute!
recipe! Please! But I want to make it with blueberries and could you send me you metabolism as well?
mmmmm! This looks yummie! and I love the bunny bowls! so pretty :)
Oh that looks so yummy. And that Ratini... add some clear Creme de Cacao to that raspberry vodka.. you'll thank me. ;)
Had to stop by to see a photo of your Penny. I have snaps over at my place too.
Also, one of my good friends does triple spiral stamps on her pottery too. Cool.
Cheers - Erin
Bunnies and berries. Excellent!
Post a Comment