Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, July 15, 2011
I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
Dig the video there of Penny dashing madly around the house, having a great time with her toy. Golly she is cute. We call her rocket pup, and you can see I have drawn her as that....
I DID dream of her just now--I would go into a pool holding a banana and she would swim to me to get the banana. She does love bananas, but not water....
have a great weekend :)
You probably need adorable pots like these, now for sale at my etsy shop!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I have been having very strange dreams-- me and Danny Glover- what is that about!
The only water Archie will go in is the bath tub and it has to be a very warm temperature. I don't think beagles or their relatives like cold water. They are very smart.
Rocket dog; that suits her perfectly.
Cocoa LOVEs bananas too...and NOT water at all.
Have a great weekend!
Gosh Gary you are such a great guy! You keep the house so wonderful and clean for your family! Your so easy to love, we love you....
Penny the Rocket Dog, and Buster the faithful, are my favorite dogs...Just love the video, really funny, and fun. Don't you love how well trained or dogs are..hahahaha!
Tell her to drop it, then we have to go and remove the ball with vice grips...same with ours, ever so obedient...hahahahha! Definitely just kidding...I love our pets just as they are, after all they put up with George and I and we are the same..never listen, just have fun! hahahahha! :)
Frances actually isn't bad in water. She sits down in the tub during baths and when I've taken her into the lake or pools, she leans back & closes her eyes as long as I'm holding her. When I let go, however, it's a mad dash to get out. ;)
Wonder what Freud would say about your dreams.
Ya know what funny - My last dog, Missy, would only go in water for bananas - And on more than one occasion she almost drowned attempting to get the bananas.
My gosh, she's fast!!! No wonder you have to walk her: that's a lot of doggie energy! Rocket dog, indeed!!!
Post a Comment