Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, July 18, 2011
Penny beagle rolled up into a tight little beagle bagel ball behind my bottom.
Before you ask, the answer is "everybody in my family went to Yale except ME and all I got was this lousy tee shirt for 50 cents at a garage sale" and I outta put that on there with a sharpie, because if one more person asks what college I was in at Yale I am gonna say "HUFFLEPUFF"--and let's talk about the pottery I am showcasing here instead, OK?
The joke around the house when the beagle curls up in a little circle is "BEAGLE BAGEL!". So, I drew a beagle bagel onto these plates I made for US and then the wife took embarrassing pics of me...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku
- twas the artist market.....:)
- The true story of Eric the almost-hobo....
- there is always room for more peanut butter in you...
- peanut butter and jam muffins revisited....
- KICK AZZ starring SPIKE the cat and the EVIL shoe ...
- Jen comes OVER...from Carolina!
- apple sauce! the computer kind....
- burning up.....
- 96+ degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade......
- MORE raspberries and rabbits :) moremoremore!
- days of raspberries and rabbits.....
- my name is Gary and I am a fruitaholic
- beagle bagel!
- beaucoup biking
- 3 hair doos
- back to school shoes....
- I dreamt my dog swam for bananas...
- Christi comes over....
- you probably need....
- gettin' it onto THE POTS
- a whole lotta shorts
- adorable is a big word these days.....
- "the more I practice the luckier I get"
- a grand day out to the grocery with a grand gal....
- about beagles and berries....
- skinny legs and all....
- I dunno, grilled bananas for Bastille Day?????
- beauty and the beast
- CHUCK IS A CHICK?
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Tell them that you majored in kicking ass with a double minor in taking names and (of course) numbers.
Dori (my Beagle/Whippet) does the same thing when I'm working at my desk. The studio is a dog free environment.
The bagle looks delicious. But not the beagle.
Even if she rolled in a field full of burrs to make her an "Everything" beagle.
Not gonna eat her.
Post a Comment