Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
the eve of the best day of the year!
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Glorious weekend, eh? The wife is out poking around in the yard here, wild purple phlox just opening up, surrounding our purple house with purple!
June 1, BTW, is my favorite day of the year.....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the eve of the best day of the year!
- the day of the snakes....
- my hairstylist was telling me....
- this little piggy......
- HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
- the legend of the purple house....
- let me WHIP my hair....
- Gary + Fitz and the Tantrums = true love 4 evah
- I am adorable....
- biking the FULL MONTY
- I am rapturous about:
- BUCKETS of my BLOOD for real!
- domestic GOD
- GENIUS body work
- dragon bank
- ancients worshiped cats as gods...
- you have your mother's day, you have your father's...
- dude with the black thumb shows up.....
- this love story, the final edition
- this love story: part 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gary and Maude and the scarf...
- Part 3--Baby Alex takes NEW YORK
- Benji and the bombshell Knight in New York (an adv...
- hmmmm, where was GARY????? part 1....
- the wife is ALWAYS right :)
- the beautiful frog princess......
- eating VILE things.....
- Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on ...
- Spike cat and Georges Le Soq: don't ask, don't te...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
And why is June 1st your favorite day of the year?
It is supposed to be 97 degrees, with a "real feel" of 107 F. Emphasis on the F.
Looking forward to finding out WHY tomorrow is such a Day to Remember, oh man of mystery.
birthday? anniversary? .....
It's my Aunt's birthday, good day to be a favorite. I can't wait to find out why it's yours.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, photos, and gorgeous pottery! This is a great post...for us it's all about the fun! Eliminate the fun factor and we get out of Dodge...Have a fun filled June, and everyday! :)
Hmm June 1st my hubby's birthday!
Sweet flowers and awesome ele teapot!
You're favorite day of the year comes the day before my favorite day of the year!
no birthdays, BUT although there is plenty of good weather in Sept and May, June 1-Sept 1 = THE VERY BEST 3 months of weather each year. I get SO excited on June 1! 3 great months ahead!
beautiful gardens at your purple house!
Today is June 1st! Hope you have a great day - also love those elephant handles so cute!
Post a Comment