Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 27, 2011
HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
The Beatles were OK, but OH BOY, the Stones, yesssssss. I am like, to Spike the cat who enjoys sleeping on the table on hot days "hey you get off of my cloud! I mean table!!!!"
Buster lives on his couch there, you can see I drew him, Penny sleeps around but here she is on the love seat, cute ear aflop. You can see how those guys inspire dogs lounging on mugs, yes?
I biked twice on a gorgeous Thursday. It is hard to believe how pretty it is around here. People think 'oh, Gary lives in New York' but it is rural like Montana or Tennessee. Check out my new cow friends! This vegetarian fears for the fate of those cows, because I doubt they are pets.....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:44 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the eve of the best day of the year!
- the day of the snakes....
- my hairstylist was telling me....
- this little piggy......
- HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
- the legend of the purple house....
- let me WHIP my hair....
- Gary + Fitz and the Tantrums = true love 4 evah
- I am adorable....
- biking the FULL MONTY
- I am rapturous about:
- BUCKETS of my BLOOD for real!
- domestic GOD
- GENIUS body work
- dragon bank
- ancients worshiped cats as gods...
- you have your mother's day, you have your father's...
- dude with the black thumb shows up.....
- this love story, the final edition
- this love story: part 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gary and Maude and the scarf...
- Part 3--Baby Alex takes NEW YORK
- Benji and the bombshell Knight in New York (an adv...
- hmmmm, where was GARY????? part 1....
- the wife is ALWAYS right :)
- the beautiful frog princess......
- eating VILE things.....
- Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on ...
- Spike cat and Georges Le Soq: don't ask, don't te...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
One day I WILL come see NY and Ithica, Ithica in all of its summer plush and lush. ;-)
Yep, those ain't no dairy cows.
We see who all rules the roost at your house. Nice cows. Enjoy that beautiful sunshine!!
If you were to come down here to my rural neck of the woods, you would see plenty of cows and horses, but it would be too hot and muggy to do much of anything. It's darn pretty in the spring and fall, but summer? Ick. (Humming happily because I'm moving away in 2 months)
It is lovely where you live. Especially in spring. Your table looks so pretty.
the table has huge lion paws for feet :)
geez, I can't even remember what is in the sugar bowl! dust????
My son was reading over my shoulder and absolutly loves your mugs with the dogs! "make me one mom, make me one" - if only I had that talent.(sigh)
Hmmm. You need more stickers for your helmet...
Great blog as usual...love the pet photos really wonderful! The mugs and drawings are so great! :) Love them....The countryside by you reminds me of where we live. Great shots of you with your helmet. It definitely needs some skulls and bones on it though! The Pirate Biker...argh! :)
Love the photos of the pets lounging about...looks like our house at times...the countryside looks lovely, I have been to Cooperstown before in July and everywhere we looked was gorgeous!
I love that you bike too Gary...what a way to see our world.
Your pets are spoiled. Did you know that? NO? Well they are. :)
Love the doggie mugs, love the pets on the various places they shouldn't be, and those cows look delicious.
BEAUTIFUL. Those cows look BEAUTIFUL.
Feel better now?
Post a Comment