Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
eating VILE things.....
Me and the wife had gone to Taughannock State Park and falls....I had 70 photos and here is only ONE!
Our vet is a traveling vet and was over in our kitchen yesterday. Spike cat and Penny LOVE her...except when the needle comes out.....
I dreamt last night I was at a feast where even grilled fish eye balls were being served (I had some candy instead!)
These guys are eating something vile, for sale now at my etsy gallery, last 2 dragons left!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the eve of the best day of the year!
- the day of the snakes....
- my hairstylist was telling me....
- this little piggy......
- HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
- the legend of the purple house....
- let me WHIP my hair....
- Gary + Fitz and the Tantrums = true love 4 evah
- I am adorable....
- biking the FULL MONTY
- I am rapturous about:
- BUCKETS of my BLOOD for real!
- domestic GOD
- GENIUS body work
- dragon bank
- ancients worshiped cats as gods...
- you have your mother's day, you have your father's...
- dude with the black thumb shows up.....
- this love story, the final edition
- this love story: part 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gary and Maude and the scarf...
- Part 3--Baby Alex takes NEW YORK
- Benji and the bombshell Knight in New York (an adv...
- hmmmm, where was GARY????? part 1....
- the wife is ALWAYS right :)
- the beautiful frog princess......
- eating VILE things.....
- Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on ...
- Spike cat and Georges Le Soq: don't ask, don't te...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
cute! I want a traveling Doctor for my mother!
Traveling Vet now that is cool! Love the photo of you and Maude and that waterfall is really beautiful...Penny is so cute too!
I really love your dragons Gary, wonderfully creative, and how fun!
I will shortly have a dragon (everyone else should be jealous)...
I think even I would turn down eyeballs for candy and that is saying something. :)
maybe you need some warm milk before bedtime to tone down those dreams. Or is that where the inspiration comes from? Will we see big candy eyeballs on those dragons now?
I wish there was a vet who made housecalls here! Chief hates the trip to the vet, and he hates the vet OFFICE even more!
Traveling vets are so compassionate. I hate seeing my cats get all stressed out over a visit to the clinic.
I like your unicorn-eating dragons.. very cute.
Fish eye balls? nasty.
Love the waterfall photo!!!
That traveling vet is just the greatest thing ever!! Wonderful.
Candy>Eyeballs hands down! VILE! HAHA!
I'm just glad it was a dream. I was afraid you were going to tell us about vile things your dogs eat...
Post a Comment