Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, May 2, 2011
Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on the wild side...
(the other day I am searching around "what is Kate Middleton called NOW?" I hope princess but NO, all she gets is stinking Duchess of Cambridge, and I am like
"GAWD, even my dog is a princess!")
My pal Alita down the street is like
"I am making my little girl a purple tutu" and I am like
"like my house!" and Alita is like
"Exactly like your house. My daughter loves your purple house! What is Penny's waistline?" and I am like
"You would make Penny a TUTU??? PURPLE?????????" and Alita is like
"sure thing!" and I use the tape measure and sure enough, Alita makes this WONDERFUL little skirt for my frolicsome beagle. The veterinarian comes to the house today for Penny's yearly appointment, and I think Penny ought to be dressed up...
LATER, of course, I hear arguing, and my rotten French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is fighting with Penny. Georges is like
"Lemme try!!!!" and it fits him pretty well so he shouts gleefully
"Eeeees mine! Eees, how you say, walk on zee wild side"
You can see Penny is a bit depressed about it....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the eve of the best day of the year!
- the day of the snakes....
- my hairstylist was telling me....
- this little piggy......
- HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
- the legend of the purple house....
- let me WHIP my hair....
- Gary + Fitz and the Tantrums = true love 4 evah
- I am adorable....
- biking the FULL MONTY
- I am rapturous about:
- BUCKETS of my BLOOD for real!
- domestic GOD
- GENIUS body work
- dragon bank
- ancients worshiped cats as gods...
- you have your mother's day, you have your father's...
- dude with the black thumb shows up.....
- this love story, the final edition
- this love story: part 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gary and Maude and the scarf...
- Part 3--Baby Alex takes NEW YORK
- Benji and the bombshell Knight in New York (an adv...
- hmmmm, where was GARY????? part 1....
- the wife is ALWAYS right :)
- the beautiful frog princess......
- eating VILE things.....
- Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on ...
- Spike cat and Georges Le Soq: don't ask, don't te...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Too funny, Gary!
AWWW! Princess Penny!!!!
It looks better on Penny, the Duchess of (new) York.
Princess Penny! So pretty!
I just want to squeeze her.
She looks so sad that that cross-dressing monkey is wearing her tutu.
Frances had a pink tutu but it is badly stretched out now.
That annoyed look on Penny's face is priceless.
What Busy Bee Suz said!! Penny is indeed a Princess! Oh Georges, why, why, why???
Ha! I don't think Penny likes getting all prettied up like that.
I loved the pictures !!! How funny
Penny dresses nicer than I do.....
So is your house purple? I am confused... Penny looks smashing, darling. Simply smashing. She should have gone to the royal wedding.
I worry about that Georges...
Aw how darling. Penny is all dressed to perform the "Lilac Fairy" from the ballet, "Sleeping Beauty". Oh Georges is so jealous, Salvador is too! Always has to "One up" someone.
She is a Prima Beaglina, superb darling! :)
yes, the house is bright purple :)
Penny is GORGEOUS! What a pretty little princess she is!
Dude looks like a lady...
Post a Comment