Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day = FREE POST IT NOTES
This morning we are chowing down on the cream of wheat with blueberries and you know, the French roast in the robot mug, and the wife is like
"Omygod, its FATHER'S DAY!" and she asks "you gonna be here another minute?" and I hold up my bowl: 3 spoonfuls left, 3 sips of French roast. She dashes off and hands me this little blue gift **
I am like "????!!!! OH BOY!!!!" and she is like
"I hope you like it. The cats and the dogs worked with me to give you something nice for father's day" and I open it, with total pleasure as you see below, and discover a FREE PEN from Staples and various advertising post it notes from a vendor fair she went to last week. Free post it notes for Father's day, they love and appreciate me so much....
Judy decided to have a big wing ding potter's party for all of us Cornell potters. I know, HIDE THE CRYSTAL GLASSWARE and fine china and lock up your daughters, potter's partying!!! Here is the missus with with my badazz pals Leslie and Carol, whom you will remember from many a Friday happy hour post...
The wife is like "I want to go downtown shopping Saturday, will ya give me a ride?" and I am like, "shopping is worse than scrubbing venetian blinds, NO WAY! Unless we can get the tacos and burritos at Viva..."
I am opening a show July 2 5-8 at the Belle Melange Gallery, 210 West State St, Ithaca, NY and went over to turn over some ideas with Lisa and Mary...golly its a pretty gallery, these folks are so nice, I hope you can come to the party...
**there was also a GET FUZZY book and TWO bottles of bourbon under the father's day tree, they DO love me so :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- bleeding fugitive breaks into my house...
- maybe see some of you?
- do NOT be a mangey bear down there.....
- Penny = BERRY HOUND
- oh yay!
- the guy tells me "don't kill yourself"
- one of those months...one of those days...
- tighty whities vs boxers smackdown
- GARY: advice columnist and guru for the gals...
- Georges Le Soq makin' the tater tot chili....
- Dudes in shorts
- today she did NOT kick my azz...
- ribbit :)
- post father's day blues....
- Father's Day = FREE POST IT NOTES
- "I'm more..."
- so THAT was Friday.....
- when junk food worlds collide!!!!
- a new venture
- back to the yellow bowl and the TEAPOT CONUNDRUM
- the anti-authoritarian, anarcho-punk pot
- dig the big yellow bowl....
- MAUREEN GOES BABB
- "I want to kill, KILL!"
- my new gig: Notes From a Former Cabana Boy
- ....glaze mixing and other filthy jobs....
- I WANT TO WRAP YOU IN LEATHER....
- in which we travel to New Yawk city...
- NY city dude
- the wee road trip....
- ON A MISSION...back soon....
- I AM NOT a loser
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Taps Jill!
- ME in ten questions, times TWO
- Georges Le Soq goes ninja on your azz...
- Christi and the ink
- and the lady returns....
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Spring Show
- FIRST time a pretty girl has asked me to dance, bu...
- Open studio today!
- just some new things I am working on...
- photoshoot with Benji and Christi....
- could Georges Le Soq have actually.......
- the case of the purloined peonies....
- international hobo movement: do NOT do what Georg...
- CUTE alert
- Belle Melange
- June 1 = favorite day of the year
- ▼ June (52)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Happy fathers Day!
Happy day to you, Gary. Thanks for the nod.
Great post!! Happy Father's Day to you, Gary!
Will put July 2 on the calendar. Hmm, can I make it to Ithaca two days in a row as I think Christi has an opening on the third? HMMMM...
damn amigo... you got some booty for father's day... congrats. you know, maude's more than a pretty face and big paycheck. i didn't get any post it notes but a wonderful home made card from the bug... life is good
As I have to work today, we are postponing Father's Day until next week, That gives my daughter a chance to hang out with the inlaws-to-be today, guilt free. Also, I am totally not prepared so it worked out to my advantage. On July 2, I will be in Northern Michigan, soaking up some nature and some manhattans. But someday, I will make it to an (and Gary) showing.
Happy Father's Day, father of the Pennster. :)
I LOVE Get Fuzzy. :D
Awww that is so cute, Happy Father's Day!
You have a fathers day tree???? I love that. :0
Happy fathers Day to you! I hope your day is full of wet kisses...and not just from the critters.
Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.
Watch it pardner, there's a new sheriff in town. Nice hat, Maude! :-)
Aww..what wonderful gifts from your family! Did Maude buy the cowgirl hat?
HAHA! Maude wrapped you up free swag! I love it!
Post a Comment