Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- bleeding fugitive breaks into my house...
- maybe see some of you?
- do NOT be a mangey bear down there.....
- Penny = BERRY HOUND
- oh yay!
- the guy tells me "don't kill yourself"
- one of those months...one of those days...
- tighty whities vs boxers smackdown
- GARY: advice columnist and guru for the gals...
- Georges Le Soq makin' the tater tot chili....
- Dudes in shorts
- today she did NOT kick my azz...
- ribbit :)
- post father's day blues....
- Father's Day = FREE POST IT NOTES
- "I'm more..."
- so THAT was Friday.....
- when junk food worlds collide!!!!
- a new venture
- back to the yellow bowl and the TEAPOT CONUNDRUM
- the anti-authoritarian, anarcho-punk pot
- dig the big yellow bowl....
- MAUREEN GOES BABB
- "I want to kill, KILL!"
- my new gig: Notes From a Former Cabana Boy
- ....glaze mixing and other filthy jobs....
- I WANT TO WRAP YOU IN LEATHER....
- in which we travel to New Yawk city...
- NY city dude
- the wee road trip....
- ON A MISSION...back soon....
- I AM NOT a loser
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Taps Jill!
- ME in ten questions, times TWO
- Georges Le Soq goes ninja on your azz...
- Christi and the ink
- and the lady returns....
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Spring Show
- FIRST time a pretty girl has asked me to dance, bu...
- Open studio today!
- just some new things I am working on...
- photoshoot with Benji and Christi....
- could Georges Le Soq have actually.......
- the case of the purloined peonies....
- international hobo movement: do NOT do what Georg...
- CUTE alert
- Belle Melange
- June 1 = favorite day of the year
- ▼ June (52)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
A pot with a 'tude. Love it.
The black is just gorgeous. I think it's my most favorite.
amigo... man, you've been busy! looks like the trip to NYC was a blast and i dig the "beautimous" teapot. lovely black glaze on this one too.
OMG I love it!!!!!
I like abstract.. it's so... abstract. :)
That's groovy. Get it, grooves??
I *heart* this pot.
I "hozey" that pot! (...not sure how to spell that, sumpin we usta say as kids...means sorta like "jones after"...) It reminds me of a happy sperm whale,-more or less.
Post a Comment