Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winnie and Rumpole go international

You will remember my orphan bears, Winnie and Rumpole, * now appearing on my pots! Soon appearing on my business card too. Goofy Kim was over the other day and she is like
"that teapot is so perfect and intricate!" and I am thinking, since she is the first outsider to look at this line in person, that my painted teddy bears on pots has a sparkling future...
NOW YOU CAN buy your own Winnie and Rumpole teddy bear gear and be the coolest kid on your block....
BTW, which do you think sounds better, Winnie and Rumpole OR Rumpole and Winnie? Please tell me in comments....

teddy bear mugteddy bear mugteddy bear mug



* Rumpole in the pink sweater I found in a snow bank in 1996 and Winnie in the green shirt I found on the street in 2010.

6 comments:

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

winnie and rumpole gets my vote. that tea pot is so cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE them! Winnie and Rumpole for me too.

red dirt girl said...

rumpole gets first billing 'cause you found it first. very cute

xxx

smartcat said...

Winnie and Rumpole for me.....and...you always refer to them in that order, so I suspect it's what you like.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Winnie and Rumpole: the more I say it, the more smooth it seems :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You have given a new life to two little orphans! Yippee!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.