Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, January 23, 2012

teddy bears and hearts: awwwwwwwwwww.....


teddy bear and hearts mugteddy bear and hearts mugteddy bear and hearts mug

You probably need a WINNIE and RUMPOLE teddy bear mug...with hearts...for Valentine's, don't you????? get it now at my etsy gallery!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those are adorable!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

Probably!? You absolutely DO need that mug for Valentine's day.

So sweet.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.