Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, January 29, 2012

when dog lovers come over.....



Maggie and Katie came over Saturday, my absolute bestest pals....my dogs and cats were especially glad to see them :)
Have an awesome Sunday!

2 comments:

smartcat said...

Penney looks so sweet and loving....Spike looks like big version of Aloysius!

Unknown said...

Yep, yep, yep, Not only are my pets happy to see them, so are we. That is no coincidence. I absolutely despise people who come to our house, and complain about our dogs. I mean why in the heck would you go over by someone who adores animals, if you do not?
It's what we are all about. Once had someone come over dressed to the hilt, nylons, fancy dress, "Come on people, get with the program"! We don't give a damn, I mean take a look at us, do we look like we are trying to impress anyone? Seriously then you are deluded if you said "Yes"! this woman proceeded to tell us that our dogs are an annoyance, I wanted to say, "Not as much as you are though"! lol lol :)
Maggie and Katie are definitely the BOMB also, what great friends! They are definite Keepers.....Love the photos, and Oh that Spike is such a great cat!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.