Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

beauty and the beast....being both rude...and sweet....

(wall piece by Gary Rith--I have applied for a gallery exhibit of wall pieces and I think a rude gnome is hilarious--I call this GRUMPY)

Janet used to live in an old church nearby (like Alice did, the one with the restaurant!!!) and saw the tres cute teddy bear-heart mugs and was like "what about those heart shaped mugs you make this time of year???" So I made her some....and you can get them too! For sale now at my etsy gallery!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cups are awesome! Maybe you could make some green clover ones for March?!?

Shannnon

smartcat said...

SAAAWEEEEET!!!

Barbara Rogers said...

These a great for those who give their loved ones a present this time of year! Cupid lives!

Lori Buff said...

I make heart shaped mugs too, some people don't get them right away and think they are sweet, red, pitchers.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I was just thinking about your gorgeous heart-shaped cups the other day...

Summer said...

Rude gnomes. Can't live with'em, can't live without'em.

Julia said...

Those mugs are AWESOME! And just in time for Valentine's Day!

Stacey B said...

Ummm, please say that you will have Grumpy gnomes in your Etsy....and when you do will you PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I must have one.

BSOB said...

I see Georges has invited some rude french friends over...

Knight said...

Ha! Grumpy is fantastic! Love the wild hair.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Heart mugs? I mean HEART MUGS???
Tres' adorable Gary!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.