Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christi has something to say....


You will remember my old pal Christi...yesterday we were at the Starschmucks plotting and scheming. We have PLANS! Like for a show, an exhibit, a blockbuster! Christi is very upbeat and smart and organized and, it goes without saying, wicked talented as an artist, so she makes a good partner for a show. She is showing off her hand painted belt...holy CATS you could get one for yourself!



In other news...Spike is like "so the teddy bear is wearing a purple hat..."

5 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Spike is like, "Don't you DARE even THINK of putting a stocking cap on me."

Gary's third pottery blog said...

it has been done.....

smalltownme said...

I love Spike's expression.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I would love one of those belts! Very cute. Maybe Spike is thinking about eating that hat so he never has to wear it again.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

We had a little tussle just now, hat, cat, me, camera, and well, at least my hands are too bloody....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.