Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE Nov. 28-29; Binghamton, NY Unitarian Church Nov. 1-2; Cooperstown Art. Assoc. Nov. 17-Dec. 24 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

dragon mug, go for it!

You may need a new dragon mug, for the Chinese New Year or some other fantastical reason...for sale now at my etsy shoppe.... :)


dragon mug

7 comments:

gz said...

RROARRR!!

But why blue?-or is it just the cold weather!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

it is a turquoise, most cheerful :)

Lori Buff said...

If they were fire breathing dragons they could keep the coffee warm too;-)

Reverend Awesome said...

I can't think of any reason why someone wouldn't need a dragon mug!

spokalulu said...

Looks dangerous... will it hurt me when I drink my coffee? ;)

Susan in the Boonies said...

Dude! It turned out great!!!

The Hall said...

Love this! I happened tell the baby-piggie-mug story several times over the holidays, to much ooooing and ahhhhing. I need to find some pregnant friends, and then we may commission a few more. :)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.