Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, January 14, 2012

some of them love snow.....

Penny sure loves the snow, hmm? Funny how some dogs go crazy in the stuff! Below you see her around our yard and also by the banks of Fall Creek, Buster our old black lab too, and, well, Spike NOT in the snow :) (Kasey--let's just say Spike did NOT prefer to wear a knitted hat....)


10 comments:

Karen Jensen said...

Spike looks angry.

Shortstuff said...

Our dog used to love snow, too. He would get on his back and shimmy down the hill. I guess if I wore a fur coat year round I'd get on my back and shimmy in the snow, too.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Penny is having a blast! My dog LOVES the snow. Haven't gotten any down here yet.

CiCi said...

Nice watching your dog having so much fun, huh. Looks like she is flying through the snow.

Reverend Awesome said...

Spike is pissed!! Haha!
Oh Spike, it's okay. We all know it wasn't your idea.

gz said...

Penny Full Pelt!!!! Lovely pictures.


Yes, you can tell EXACTLY what Spike thinks of that......

Unknown said...

Wow Penny is having a blast! Love the photos...hahaha Spike is looking at you like he is saying, "Your lucky I am not 50 lbs heavier or I would eat you"! lol Amazing how we can take Apex Predators and put hats on them, walk them on leashes and force them to entertain us.

Cheryl said...

Penny is a hoot! I love the photos of her zipping about in the snow. Neither dog here could care about the snow, poor Java Bean's belly is just touching the 5 inches of snow we just had...he is used to Texas weather.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I have a feeling Spike is not 'feeling' the hat!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so very pretty! If we were still in Virginia, I'd beg you to send the white stuff my way. Now, however, my weather comes from the Pacific Ocean and/or Canada... and I'm getting mighty impatient for a good snow!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.