WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
One day last week I was putting frogs on things, dragons too, and turtles, and felt like putting some OTHER green thing on one of these pieces, and I wasn't in the mood for alligators.
I hadn't made a little fish in awhile, perfect for this, eh? Just out of the kiln….
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- my mugshot Monday..
- sweet potato lasagna, GAWDAMN that is good :)
- "If you're not failing…"
- What Adele and Trump have in common
- probably best to start the day with a friendly fro...
- emerald flowers on Teapot Tuesday…..
- dreams of one kind or another….
- Even if it is NOT Mugshot Monday…. you can still p...
- a sickly cat...
- that shell sure does get around…..
- something fishy….
- just toss a couple of items in a blender and HUZZA...
- Beagles and corgis and frogs and dragons, OH MY!
- 8 loaves of bread, a 3 1/2 legged dog and an aweso...
- ten below zero F outside: cold weather, warm hearts…?
- OK, so you missed Valentine's, but Easter is comin...
- gluten-free brownie bites, beagles and other assor...
- Godzillamonsterdinosaurdragon teapot
- truth in advertising
- Frogs for mugshot Monday!
- Super WHAT?
- are turtles anything but kindly?
- loving little boxes
- an utterly ordinary day...
- here be dragons….
- 55 and a mosquito...
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)