Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, November 23, 2014
a gracious and tidy life?
I drink out of mugs, sure, but aren't cups and saucers the ultimate? The tidy little spot to set your cup down, the chance to put a little friend on the saucer's rim, what's not to love?
(cups and saucers by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:47 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- open studio, day 2!
- open studio Friday and Saturday!
- stuffed SHELLS not turkey: the vegetarian freak's...
- that pretty pumpkin pie nutmeg-cinnamon color.... ...
- MONSTER and child....
- a gracious and tidy life?
- wouldn't it be nice if.....?
- CRAZY CAT LADIES, when you go shopping, what do YO...
- no, we didn't get 6 feet snow here....
- teapot Tuesday and toads....
- mug shot Monday goes to the ...frogs....
- a little 0rgy of tastiness....
- Over the river and through the woods: looking Chr...
- a day in the life...with YOGI
- mug shot for throwback Thursday....
- an unexpected turn.....
- CURE for the blues: corgis and beagles!
- flower vases with flowers on them...
- green stuff, more of the white stuff (PESTO PIZZA!)
- white stuff....
- when dreams become reality
- arrrgh...searching for silver linings....
- quilting with qats
- post-game recap...
- topsy turvy...
- grand day out...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Being a bit gracious, and then tiny little friends...yes!
Elegant to say the very least. A little friend on the saucer and a little friend at your feet.
I'm DYING from the cuteness of the animals lounging on saucers!!!
I love these!
We wouldn't need coasters if we all used saucers.
Post a Comment